Thursday, October 25, 2018

Finished

 Just sent off all our deliverables to Tugende, and I can’t help but smile. Our work is pretty much complete. As promised, here’s our Social Impact Assessment. Edgar, Peace, and Bashir do not get enough credit for all the work they’ve done for the research. I’d also like to thank Allison for helping with infographics. Gotta say I’m pretty proud of what we’ve accomplished in the past few months, but all praise goes upwards.

Now that I don’t need to spend 8 hours a week working on the deliverables, I can spend more time simulating switched capacitor converter topologies for senior design and practicing Tchaikovsky’s Piano Concerto No. 1 for the Concerto/Aria Competition. Life keeps moving. Oh, and I need to figure out my future let God show me what He has in store for me.


So I guess that’s all for this chapter. Thank you for following along; I wouldn’t have made it without all your love, support, and prayers.

2 comments:

Finished

 Just sent off all our deliverables to Tugende, and I can’t help but smile. Our work is pretty much complete. As promised, here’s our Social...